1/22/2010

Best Call of Duty 4 Classes


Image : http://www.flickr.com


As you know, Call of Duty 4, you can create custom classes. There are lots of approaches to create a Call of Duty 4 custom class that is coming good. You must understand how to play with each class. For example, if you are a sniper, not to create a custom class that uses a smg for the best custom class that you want the benefits and the guns, compliments other.So This section is about the best reputation and say duty 4 classes because they are so good!

Call of Duty 4Classes of weapon: SMG

SMG weapons are my favorite weapons. I can not wait again, waiting for someone to walk in my reach, I can not wait to find someone to ruin my number Call of Duty 4 class. These classes is the weapon mp5, I think the mp5 is better than the P90, for many reasons, but the main reason that has better range. The benefits that you should use is stopping power, bandolier and steady aim. I would also throw a red dot on the scope of this weapon,but I have a class including one used mp5 with a silencer. Call of Duty 4 weapon class is one of my favorites!

Call of Duty 4 classes: Assault

I also have a lot of fun with the class by storm. These weapons are better for use in medium-range combat. With this class I would use the M16 with a red dot scope. For discounts, I brake, Bandelier and "Deep Impact". With this class, you should be able to kill people with a burst from your M16!

Best Call of Duty 4 ClassSniper

Good for you all, that is like a camping and gathering the enemy is right for you. As an effort to avoid the snipers, who have closely and maintain the long shots. The sniper I would use is the Barrett 50 cal, is semi-automatic and is a one-hit in the chest to kill. I would use the Claymore perk, stopping power and iron lungs.

Call of Duty 4 better classes: Stealth

This course is for those who remain in the shade and enjoy to kill their opponents with aQuick bullet in the head, without knowing the enemy, whence he came. You must be able to out-ie your opponent and kill him with speed and precision. With this class I use the mp5 with a silencer. I want to use Bandolier, UAV Jammer and Dead silence. Make sure you go out, not in direct contact with someone on the edge of the battle.

Thank you for viewing the Call of Duty 4 Call of Duty 4 better classes better classes.

Tags : sandisk sdhc memorycard store strategy pc games store All barbie dolls guide for you

No comments:

Post a Comment