5/31/2010

Nintendo DSi Walk Through (OS) Pt2

Just wanted to give you guys an idea of the OS or what have you that the Nintendo DSi has. If you have a DS Lite, not sure it will be worth the upgrade, for me..... I can't wait to see the DSiWare store grow. Believe it or not, I use my DS Lite, now the DSi more then my PSP-1000, go figure. Any other info you may want on the DSi could be found here: nintendodsi.com Forthose who want to follow me on twitter and get any inside info, follow me here twitter.com For those that want to be made aware when I start a BlogTV, Go here: www.blogtv.com and subscribe me in the middle of the page for SMS text or twitter for show starting announcements



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OebsOm-lm2o&hl=en

Visit : Pligg Amazon BestBuyDigg.Com lego Indiana Jones Reviews For You Final Fantasy XIII Reviews For You Zhu Zhu Pets Hamster Reviews For You

No comments:

Post a Comment